2019 XF Summer U6 & U7 Program
Crossfire is announcing our first ever XF Summer U6 & U7 Program. This is a FREE program intended for players that want to tryout for Crossfire Premier in the future. Previous soccer experience is required. The sessions will be an hour long. The first 10-15 minutes will be skills training and then the players will be split in to teams for small sided games.
Program is limited to first 32 boys and first 32 girls signed up.
The 2019 summer session is now full and registration is closed.
Please consider the Crossfire Summer Camp Program.
XF U6 & U7 Program Details
- Who : Boys & Girls born in 2013 and 2014
- Date: Starts July 16th and ends August 8th (updated)
- Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Time : 2:30-3:30pm (updated)
- Location: 60 Acres Soccer Park
- Level : Any players that want to play for Crossfire Premier one day.
- Cost : Free (Includes Nike Soccer Ball and T-Shirt)