- Boys U7 (2013) Tryout Results
- Boys U8 (2012) Tryout Results
- Girls U7 (2013) Tryout Results
- Girls U8 (2012) Tryout Results
2020 Spring Jr Program
Tryouts for the 2020 Spring Jr season will be in January. The season will run February to early April. More details and registrations will be available soon right here on this page.
Crossfire Jr Program
The Crossfire Junior Program (CJP) is intended for players that are looking for a more structured soccer environment. Previous soccer experience is highly recommended. Teams will be formed after players participate in a one-day evaluation session. The Crossfire Jr Program is now Cost Free. We form a limited number of teams based upon player performance at tryouts.
2019 Fall Jr Program
Teams are coached by the Crossfire Premier Staff/US Development Academy Players and train twice a week beginning in late August. Each team will participate in a league with 8-10 games ending in late October. Girls games are generally on Saturdays and boys games are usually on Sundays.
Training is scheduled to be at 60 Acres Soccer Park in Redmond. Girls will train from 4:30-5:30pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Boys will train from 4:30-5:30pm on Wednesdays & Fridays. Games begin on the weekend after Labor Day and will be at 60 Acres Soccer Park.
Tryouts for the 2019 Fall season were in May. Unfortunately teams for the current season are full. We will be having tryouts for the Spring 2020 season in January. Check back here in November for details.
Training for the Fall Jr Program will begin on August 27th for the girls side and August 28th for the boys. All trainings will be at 60 Acres.
Girls Training: Tuesday and Thursday, 4:30-5:30pm, 60 Acres Field #18
Boys Training: Wednesday and Friday, 4:30-5:30pm, 60 Acres Field #14 on Wednesdays and 60 Acres Field #18 on Fridays
The Crossfire Jr Program is now Cost Free! There will be no cost for league fee, field rental, 2 T-Shirts, referees, coaching fee and insurance. (players will be asked to provide their own black shorts and socks).
Spring Program Evaulation Sessions: $15
|U7 (players born in 2013)||January 27 or 28||January 29|
|U8 (players born in 2012)||January 27 or 28||January 29|
- Do players need to bring a birth certificate? (Answer) No, players will need birth proof later on during the team registration process.
- What equipment should players bring? (Answer) Players should where soccer clothing, and dress for the weather. All players should be wearing shin guards. We also would like each player to bring a ball and a water bottle if possible.
- What is the format of tryouts, what can I expect? (Answer) Following check-in coaches will lead a warm-up. Following warm-up, players will spend most of the time in small sided games where coaches will observe them playing. The best way for coaches to see a player’s ability level is to watch them playing soccer.