- Girls U8 Jr Tryout Results
- Girls U9 Jr Tryout Results
- Boys U8 Jr Tryout Results
- Boys U9 Jr Tryout Results
Crossfire Jr Program
The Crossfire Junior Program (CJP) is intended for players that are looking for a more structured soccer environment. The teams will be formed after players participate in a one day tryout session. Every player will be assigned to a team. Coaches will assign players based upon where they are in their soccer development process.
2017 Fall Jr Program
Teams will be coached by the Crossfire Premier staff and will train twice a week beginning in August. Each team will participate in a league with 8-10 games continuing through early November. All girls games are on Saturdays and boys games are on Sundays.
Training is scheduled to be at 60 Acres Soccer Park in Redmond. Girls will train from 4:15-5:30pm on Tuesdays & Thursdays. Boys will train from 4:15-5:30pm on Wednesdays and Fridays. Games will also be at 60 Acres Soccer Park.
|U8 (players born in 2010)||June 12th||4:15-5:30pm||Grasslawn Park #2||June 13th||4:15-5:30pm||Grasslawn Park #2|
|U9 (players born in 2009)||June 12th||4:15-5:30pm||Grasslawn Park #2||June 13th||4:15-5:30pm||Grasslawn Park #2|
U8 & U9 $575 : The cost is all inclusive and covers league fee, field rental, referees, uniforms, coaching fee and insurance.
U7 Spring Jr Program:
The U7 teams will play 4 vs 4 during games, with 7-8 players per team. The U7 teams will have 1 hour training sessions twice a week with games on the weekend. Games will be against other Crossfire Jr teams. There will be no tryout for the U7 age group. Only parents of players that want to take soccer a little more seriously should register. Training sessions will be designed to foster the player’s passion for the game of soccer along with beginning to develop individual skill.
Practices will be at Grasslawn Park. The boys will train starting on Friday April 28th. Regular training will be Wednesdays and Fridays from 4:15-5:15pm.
Unfortunately, we did not have enough girls to form teams this spring. Girls born in 2010 will be eligible to participate as a U8 player for the Fall Jr program.
The games will be mostly on Sunday’s with 1 Saturday game.
– April 30 11am @ Marymoor Park #1
– May 7 4pm @ Marymoor Park #2
– May 14 4pm @ Marymoor Park #2
– May 21 3pm @ Grasslawn Park #1
– June 3 TBA
– June 4 TBA
The program costs $325 and includes, uniforms, coaching, field rentals, referee’s and administrative fees.
- Do players need to bring a birth certificate? (Answer) No, players will need birth proof later on during the team registration process.
- What equipment should players bring? (Answer) Players should where soccer clothing, and dress for the weather. All players should be wearing shin guards. We also would like each player to bring a ball and a water bottle if possible.
- What is the format of tryouts, what can I expect? (Answer) Following check-in coaches will lead a warm-up. Following warm-up, players will spend most of the time in small sided games where coaches will observe them playing. The best way for coaches to see a player’s ability level is to watch them playing soccer.