Crossfire Premier and Snohomish United are partnering together to announce the first annual Tournament Championship Series. Clubs will be awarded points based on the system below. The club with the most points at the end of the summer will win the top prize.
- Snohomish United Invitational, July 6-9
- Crossfire Challenge, U15-U19 July 13-16 & U9-U14 July 19-23
- Redapt Cup, August 8-10
- Snohomish Bigfoot, August 16-20
- 1 point – For each team entering the tournament
- 6 points – Winning Super group (Crossfire Challenge Only)
- 4 points – Winning Gold Group
- 2 points – Wining Silver Group
- 1 point – Winning Bronze Group
- 2 points – Additional bonus for winning age group above (playing up in top group and doesn’t include combined age groups)
- Club with the least number of yellow/red cards.
- Most teams entered in tournament series.
- Most wins in Super Group.
- Most wins in Gold Group.
- First Place – $15,000 donation to the club’s scholarship fund.
- Second Place – $7,500 donation to the club’s scholarship fund.
Note: Crossfire Premier and Snohomish United are not eligible for awards.