Team Check-in Details
We will be hosting a Manager Reception and Team Check-in at the Redmond Town Center Marriott Hotel (7401 – 164th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052). Appetizers and drinks will be served.
– College Showcase Weekend: Thursday, July 13th from 6:30-8:30pm.
– Younger Weekend: Thursday, July 20th from 6:30-8:30pm. (U9 teams that play on Thursday evening should check-in at the fields in the tournament village 60 minutes prior to the kick-off of their game.)
Note: We would like all local teams and any teams from out of town that have arrived in time, to attend the check-in on Thursday at the Marriott. Teams that are not able to attend on Thursday must check-in at the fields (tournament headquarters) 90 minutes prior to their first game.
– Official Roster
– If using US Youth Soccer, the roster must be signed by the club registrar. (no write-ins)
– If using US Club Soccer, teams must provide an official US Club roster. (no write-ins without proper player loan form)
– Medical releases
– Teams must show copies of medical releases for their players. Teams can use whatever version of a medical release that their club uses. There is no tournament specific medical release.
– Players cards are NOT required! We use the official roster as proof of registration and birthdate.