Boys & Girls U9-U19
June 6-7, 2020
Due to the Coronavirus, the 2020 Proliance Summer Kickoff has been cancelled. Instead we will be holding the Proliance Cup over Labor Day Weekend, September 4-7. Click here for details.
The last game on Sunday will kick-off no later than 3pm. Teams making flight arrangements need to be prepared to play in the 3pm game just in case.
The application deadline is May 22nd.
- U9-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $350
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $350
- U13-U19 – 11 v 11 Fee $400
- U9 – Players born in 2012 or later
- U10 – Players born in 2011
- U11 – Players born in 2010
- U12 – Players born in 2009
- U13 – Player born in 2008
- U14 – Players born in 2007
- U15 – Players born in 2006
- U16 – Players born in 2005
- U17 – Players born in 2004
- U18 – Players born in 2003
- U19 – Players born in 2002
Parking for the Proliance Summer Kickoff is $20 per car for the event.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Proliance Summer Kickoff is not is not a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. We will be providing a list of preferred hotels as a resource soon.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $20 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.
- Individual tents/canopies can be set up for shade, however they need to be removed each night and set up in the morning. Tents/canopies left overnight will be removed. Nothing can be attached to the fence.
The game schedule will be available a week before the tournament.