Boys & Girls U9-U12
June 1-2, 2019
- Modified Rules for U9-U12
- Tournament Rules
- Contact Us
- Team Check-in Details
- Preferred Hotels
- Directions to 60 Acres Complex
- Map of Field
- Contact Referee Assignor to Ref at thr Proliance Summer Kickoff
This is the first year of the Proliance Summer Kickoff. This tournament is for U9-U12 teams playing 7 v7 and 9v9. Each team will be guaranteed 3 games. Games will be played on Saturday and Sunday.
List of clubs that have entered teams.
Eastside FC, Snohomish United, Federal Way FC, Wenatchee Valley, MIFC, Seattle Stars FC, VAFC, CMFSC, ASE
The last game on Sunday will kick-off no later than 3pm. Teams making flight arrangements need to be prepared to play in the 3pm game just in case.
The application deadline is May 20th.
- U9-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $300
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $300
We will be using the New US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- U9 – Players born in 2011 or later
- U10 – Players born in 2010
- U11 – Players born in 2009
- U12 – Players born in 2008
Parking for the Province Summer Kickoff is $10 per car for the event.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Proliance Summer Kickoff is not is not a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. We will be providing a list of preferred hotels as a resource soon.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $10 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.
The game schedule will be available a week before the tournament.