Boys & Girls U9-U12
June 1-2, 2019
- Modified Rules for U9-U12
- Tournament Rules
- Contact Us
- Team Check-in Details
- Preferred Hotels
- Directions to 60 Acres Complex
- Map of Field
- Contact Referee Assignor to Ref at thr Proliance Summer Kickoff
This is the first year of the Proliance Summer Kickoff. This tournament is for U9-U12 teams playing 7 v7 and 9v9. Each team will be guaranteed 3 games. Games will be played on Saturday and Sunday..
The last game on Sunday will kick-off no later than 3pm. Teams making flight arrangements need to be prepared to play in the 3pm game just in case.
The application deadline is May 20th.
- U9-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $300
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $300
We will be using the New US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- U9 – Players born in 2011 or later
- U10 – Players born in 2010
- U11 – Players born in 2009
- U12 – Players born in 2008
Parking for the Redapt Cup is $20 per car for the event.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Proliance Summer Kickoff is not is not a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. We will be providing a list of preferred hotels as a resource soon.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $20 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.
The game schedule will be available a week before the tournament.