2020 XF Summer U6 & U7 Program
Crossfire is announcing our first ever XF Summer U6 & U7 Program. This is a FREE program intended for players that want to tryout for Crossfire Premier in the future. Previous soccer experience is required. The sessions will be an hour long. The first 10-15 minutes will be skills training and then the players will be split in to teams for small sided games.
Program is limited to first 32 boys and first 32 girls signed up.
The 2020 summer session will open registration in April.
XF U6 & U7 Program Details
- Who : Boys & Girls born in 2014 and 2015
- Date: Starts July 14th and ends August 6th
- Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Time : 2:30-3:30pm
- Location: 60 Acres Soccer Park
- Level : Any players that want to play for Crossfire Premier one day.
- Cost : Free (Includes Nike Soccer Ball and T-Shirt)
Registrations will be open in April