Boys & Girls U9-U19
Select & Premier Level Teams
August 13-15, 2021
2021 Magic Toyota Cup
The champions of each age levels top group, will be guaranteed to be accepted in the 2022 Crossfire Challenge.
Teams should be prepared to play on Friday. The first games on Friday will begin at 9am. If a team is driving from more than 2 hours away we will do our best to schedule them to start no sooner than 12pm (noon).
The last game on Sunday will kick-off no later than 5pm.
The application deadline is July 24th.
- U9-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $600
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $700
- U13-U19 – 11 vs 11 Fee $800
We will be using the New US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- U9 – Players born in 2013 or later
- U10 – Players born in 2012
- U11 – Players born in 2011
- U12 – Players born in 2010
- U13 – Players born in 2009
- U14 – Players born in 2008
- U15 – Players born in 2007
- U16 – Players born in 2006
- U17 – Players born in 2005
- U18/19 – Players born in 2003/2004
If you have any trouble with your GotSoccer account including username and password please contact GotSoccer Tech Support at 1-904-746-4446
Parking for the tournament is $20 (cash only) per car for the event.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Magic Toyota Cup is not a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. A list of preferred hotels are above.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $20 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.
- Individual tents/canopies can be set up for shade, however they need to be removed each night and set up in the morning. Tents/canopies left overnight will be removed. Nothing can be attached to the fence.
The game schedule will be available two weeks before the tournament.