Boys & Girls U8-U19
Select & Premier Level Teams
August 12-15, 2022
2022 Zipfizz Cup
High School Age Groups
In order to avoid conflicts with Oregon high school soccer tryouts, the Zipfizz Cup will end on Sunday, August 14 for Boys and Girls, U15-U19.
The application deadline is August 1st.
- U8-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $700
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $800
- U13-U19 – 11 vs 11 Fee $900
We will be using the New US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- U8 – Players born in 2015 or later
- U9 – Players born in 2014
- U10 – Players born in 2013
- U11 – Players born in 2012
- U12 – Players born in 2011
- U13 – Players born in 2010
- U14 – Players born in 2009
- U15 – Players born in 2008
- U16 – Players born in 2007
- U17 – Players born in 2006
- U18/19 – Players born in 2004/2005
If you have any trouble with your GotSoccer account including username and password please contact GotSoccer Tech Support at 1-904-746-4446
Parking for the tournament is $20 (cash only) per car for the event.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Zipfizz Cup is not a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. A list of preferred hotels are above.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $20 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.