2020 Crossfire Premier Auction
The 2020 XF Auction is coming up on Saturday, October 24. Due to the pandemic, we are presenting the 2020 Auction virtually, with the entire production available live on YouTube!
Instructions for Registering and Bidding
- Go to crossfire2020.ggo.bid. Don’t forget to save this link as a favorite in your browser.
- Click the white “Start Bidding” button on the top right. This will allow you to create an account.
- Click the Green “Create Account” button.
- After entering your email you will have to confirm your email address, so make sure that you have access to your email.
- When you confirm, you will be able to enter all the information for bidding including your name, mobile, address and credit card information. *Providing your cell will allow the system to notify you if you have been outbid on an item so you can get all the items you want without having to hover.*
- Click create account on the bottom.
A few bidding tips to help you win
- You can bid what you feel your maximum bid would be on an item and the system will automatically bid for you until that limit is reached. To do this go to the item you want. Click on the bid more button. You can then select the amount you want to make as your maximum, click the “Set Max Bid” button and your are done.
- There is a small star on the bottom of each item by clicking that you can create a group of your favorites to make sure items you want to bid on are easily found by clicking the favorites button on the top of the screen.
- On the top left of the webpage is a little 3 bar logo that is a drop down menu to be able to see the different categories of items. These include a place to see all the items that you have bid on (winning or losing), favorites, items that have no bids and all the categories.
The silent auction will open on Saturday, October 17 at 6:30pm. Throughout the next week, everyone will be able to bid on items online through Greater Giving. A link for the Greater Giving site will be sent via email on Friday, October 16. The silent auction will close at 7:05pm on October 24.
Super Silent Auction
Make sure to check out the Super Silent category where you can bid on a Trek Bike, Microsoft Surface Pro X, 7 Nights at the Tahiti Village in Las Vegas, an LG 55″ UHD TV and much more.
You should also take a stroll down Autograph Alley,and bid on a jersey autographed by the Alex Morgan, a football signed by Russel Wilson, a jersey signed by the LAFC team, jersey signed by the Seattle Sounders, a pair of cleats autographed by Nick Rimando and more.
The live auction is on Saturday, October 24 from 7-8pm and will be broadcast live on YouTube (click here) with bidding taking place on the Greater Giving app.
There is no cost to join the 2020 XF Auction, and we encourage everyone to share the details with any XF or youth soccer supporters they know. Remember, this year more individuals can benefit from tax-deductible donations than in prior years, due to changes in tax law. So make sure you talk to your tax advisor, and then join us for the 2020 XF Auction!
To get the broadcast on your smart TV, you can go to the YouTube app and then search for “Crossfire 2020 Virtual Auction.” You will then be able to watch on your TV. If you do not have YouTube on your smart TV, then you can download the app to your smart TV by going to the search function and looking up YouTube. All proceeds of the Auction go to the Crossfire Foundation.
The Mission of the Crossfire Foundation is to promote the game of soccer by providing both boys and girls with endless opportunity to excel in and develop a lifetime love for the sport. This would not be possible without your generosity. Your contributions will help to continue the exceptional programs we have here at Crossfire, while also keeping our registration fees competitive.
Cost: No charge for tickets
If you have questions, please contact Auction Chair Cheryl Manao (firstname.lastname@example.org | 425-681-7503) right away.