Boys & Girls U8-U19
Select & Premier Level Teams
August 9-12, 2024
Registration Open Soon
2024 Zipfizz Cup
High School Age Groups
In order to avoid conflicts with Oregon high school soccer tryouts, the Zipfizz Cup will end on Sunday, August 11 for Boys and Girls, U15-U19.
The application deadline is July 26.
We do our best to avoid coaches having conflicts during round-robin play. In order to avoid coaching conflicts it is important that you enter the coach’s email the same on each application for that coach. If there is a coaching change after the team application is submitted, please follow the instructions in the quick links to the right to update the new coach information.
- U8-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $750
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $850
- U13-U19 – 11 vs 11 Fee $950
* A credit card processing fee will be added to the total.
We will be using the New US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- 7 vs 7
U8 – Players born in 2017
U9 – Players born in 2016
U10 – Players born in 2015
- 9 vs 9
U11 – Players born in 2014
U12 – Players born in 2013
- 11 vs 11
U13 – Players born in 2012
U14 – Players born in 2011
U15 – Players born in 2010
U16 – Players born in 2009
U17 – Players born in 2008
U18/19 – Players born in 2006/07
Parking for the tournament is $20 (cash only) per car for the event.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Zipfizz Cup is not a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. A list of preferred hotels are above.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $20 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.