Boys & Girls U8-U19
Select & Premier Level Teams
August 11-14, 2023
2023 Zipfizz Cup
High School Age Groups
In order to avoid conflicts with Oregon high school soccer tryouts, the Zipfizz Cup will end on Sunday, August 13 for Boys and Girls, U15-U19.
The application deadline is July 27.
We do our best to avoid coaches having conflicts during round robin play. In order to avoid the coaching conflicts it is important that you enter the coaches name the same on each application for that coach. If there is a coaching change after the team application is submitted, please follow the instructions in the quick links to the right to update the new coach information.
- U8-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $750
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $850
- U13-U19 – 11 vs 11 Fee $950
We will be using the New US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- U8 – Players born in 2016 or later
- U9 – Players born in 2015
- U10 – Players born in 2014
- U11 – Players born in 2013
- U12 – Players born in 2012
- U13 – Players born in 2011
- U14 – Players born in 2010
- U15 – Players born in 2009
- U16 – Players born in 2008
- U17 – Players born in 2007
- U18/19 – Players born in 2005/06
If you have any trouble with your GotSoccer account including username and password please contact GotSoccer Tech Support at 1-904-746-4446
Parking for the tournament is $20 (cash only) per car for the event.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Zipfizz Cup is not a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. A list of preferred hotels are above.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $20 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.