Boys & Girls U8-U19
Select & Premier Level Teams
June 8-9, 2024
Registration Open Soon
2024 XF Summer Kickoff
The last game on Sunday will kick off no later than 5 p.m.
We do our best to avoid coaches having conflicts during round-robin play. In order to avoid coaching conflicts it is important that you enter the coaches email the same on each application for that coach. If there is a coaching change after the team application is submitted, please follow the instructions in the quick links to the right to update the new coach information.
The application deadline is May 30, 2024.
Registration Fees (2024)
- U8-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $550
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $550
- U13-U19 – 11 v 11 Fee $600
* A credit card processing fee will be added to the total.
- 7 vs 7
U8 – Players born in 2017
U9 – Players born in 2016
U10 – Players born in 2015
- 9 vs 9
U11 – Players born in 2014
U12 – Players born in 2013
- 11 vs 11
U13 – Players born in 2012
U14 – Players born in 2011
U15 – Players born in 2010
U16 – Players born in 2009
U17 – Players born in 2008
U18/19 – Players born in 2006/07
Credit cards will be billed upon acceptance to the tournament. After May 30, 2024, no refund.
Parking for the Proliance Summer Kickoff is $20 per car for the event.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Proliance Summer Kickoff is not a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. We will be providing a list of preferred hotels as a resource soon.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $20 parking fee (cash only) for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm up off the game fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.