Boys & Girls U9-U19
Select & Premier Level Teams
June 11-12, 2022
To All Proliance Summer Kickoff Participants,
The Proliance tournament this weekend at 60 Acres is cancelled. The fields are too wet to play on. Everyone will receive a full refund in the next couple days.
Thanks, we will see you in July.
Online Check-in Available for Team Managers
2022 Proliance Summer Kickoff
We have added a division for ECNL team on the boys and girls side. This is a great opportunity for ECNL teams to get quality games on great grass fields heading into playoffs. Instead of three shortened games, ECNL teams will play two full length games, one each day.
The last game on Sunday will kick-off no later than 6pm.
The application deadline is June 3, 2022.
Registration Fees (2022)
- U8-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $400
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $400
- U13-U19 – 11 v 11 Fee $450
- U8 – Players born in 2015 or later
- U9 – Players born in 2014
- U10 – Players born in 2013
- U11 – Players born in 2012
- U12 – Players born in 2011
- U13 – Player born in 2010
- U14 – Players born in 2009
- U15 – Players born in 2008
- U16 – Players born in 2007
- U17 – Players born in 2006
- U18 – Players born in 2005
- U19 – Players born in 2004
Credit card will be billed upon acceptance to the tournament. * Refund: Prior to acceptance and prior to May 22, 2022, a 100% refund (minus $20 service fee). After acceptance and prior to May 22, 2022, a 50% refund (minus $20 service fee). After May 22, 2022 no refund.
Parking for the Proliance Summer Kickoff is $20 per car for the event.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Proliance Summer Kickoff is not a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. We will be providing a list of preferred hotels as a resource soon.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $20 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.