Boys & Girls U9-U19
Select & Premier Level Teams
August 11-13, 2017
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $20 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.
The game schedule is now available to the right. Any changes to the schedule will be communicated directly to the teams involved.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Redapt Cup is no longer a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. We will be providing a list of preferred hotels as a resource soon.
Teams should be prepared to play on Friday. The first games on Friday will begin at 9am. If a team is driving from more than 2 hours away we will do our best to schedule them to start no sooner thant 12noon.
The last game on Sunday will kick-off no later than 3pm. Teams making flight arrangements need to be prepared to play in the 3pm game just in case.
- U9-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $500
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $600
- U13-U19 – 11 vs 11 Fee $700
We will be using the New US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- U9 – Players born in 2009 or later
- U10 – Players born in 2008
- U11 – Players born in 2007
- U12 – Players born in 2006
- U13 – Players born in 2005
- U14 – Players born in 2004
- U15 – Players born in 2003
- U16 – Players born in 2002
- U17 – Players born in 2001
- U18/19 – Players born in 2000/1999
Parking for the Redapt Cup is $20 per car for the event.