Boys & Girls U9-U19
Select & Premier Level Teams
August 7-9, 2020
NEW – No Risk Application
We will be switching to a NO Risk Application, which means that teams can apply and be accepted without paying. All accepted teams will not be charged until 7 days prior to the start of the games.
2020 Redapt Cup
Registration is now open for the 2020 Redapt Cup. Don’t miss your chance to participate in this end-of-summer tournament at wonderful 60 Acres, the perfect venue for some fun in the Pacific Northwest sun. With more than 200 teams signed up last year, and more expected already this year, Redapt Cup offers great, dynamic competition for all levels of teams, experienced referees and a real, centralized tournament feel that includes a tournament village of vendors as well as a great area to sit and relax after taking in some great soccer.
Each Redapt Cup game is held at 60 Acres, where the grass is looking better than ever—and don’t forget, this tournament is part of the Tournament Championship Series, meaning your club and teams could be taking home $15,000 in prize money along with all those smiling faces.
The champions of each age levels top group, will be guaranteed to be accepted in the 2020 Crossfire Challenge.
Teams should be prepared to play on Friday. The first games on Friday will begin at 9am. If a team is driving from more than 2 hours away we will do our best to schedule them to start no sooner thant 12noon.
The last game on Sunday will kick-off no later than 3pm. Teams making flight arrangements need to be prepared to play in the 3pm game just in case.
The application deadline is July 24th.
- U9-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $600
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $700
- U13-U19 – 11 vs 11 Fee $800
We will be using the New US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- U9 – Players born in 2012 or later
- U10 – Players born in 2011
- U11 – Players born in 2010
- U12 – Players born in 2009
- U13 – Players born in 2008
- U14 – Players born in 2007
- U15 – Players born in 2006
- U16 – Players born in 2005
- U17 – Players born in 2004
- U18/19 – Players born in 2002/2003
Parking for the Redapt Cup is $20 (cash only) per car for the event.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Redapt Cup is no longer a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. We will be providing a list of preferred hotels as a resource soon.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $20 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.
- Individual tents/canopies can be set up for shade, however they need to be removed each night and set up in the morning. Tents/canopies left overnight will be removed. Nothing can be attached to the fence.
The game schedule will be available a couple weeks before the tournament.