Boys & Girls U9-U19
Select & Premier Level Teams
August 10-12, 2018
Teams should be prepared to play on Friday. The first games on Friday will begin at 9am. If a team is driving from more than 2 hours away we will do our best to schedule them to start no sooner thant 12noon.
The last game on Sunday will kick-off no later than 3pm. Teams making flight arrangements need to be prepared to play in the 3pm game just in case.
The application deadline is July 31st.
- U9-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $500
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $600
- U13-U19 – 11 vs 11 Fee $700
We will be using the New US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- U9 – Players born in 2010 or later
- U10 – Players born in 2009
- U11 – Players born in 2008
- U12 – Players born in 2007
- U13 – Players born in 2006
- U14 – Players born in 2005
- U15 – Players born in 2004
- U16 – Players born in 2003
- U17 – Players born in 2002
- U18/19 – Players born in 2000/2001
Parking for the Redapt Cup is $20 per car for the event.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Redapt Cup is no longer a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. We will be providing a list of preferred hotels as a resource soon.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $20 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.
The game schedule will be available a couple weeks before the tournament.