2021 Crossfire Challenge
Presented by Directors Mortgage
Boys & Girls, U15-U19
July 9-12, 2021
July 15-18, 2021
July 16-19, 2021
- Game Schedule – College Showcase Weekend
- Game Schedule – Younger Weekend
- Modified Rules for U9-U12
- List of College Coaches Registered (more added each day)
- Tournament Rules
- Contact Us
- Team Check-in Details
- Hugh Slee Photography
- XF & SU Tournament Champ. Series
- Preferred Hotels
- Past Year’s Results
- Directions to 60 Acres Complex
- Map of Fields (updated 7/2/21)
- Contact Referee Assignor to Ref at XFC
- Tournament Registration (closed)
- College Coach Registration
Following state and local health guidance to keep award ceremonies as brief as possible and to limit gatherings of larger sizes, the post championship game ceremony and awards will only be for bracket champions this year, and not finalists. This includes Super Group, Gold Group and Silver Group winners.
At the conclusion of each championship game, the winners should immediately make their way over to the awards stage inside the tournament village.
The Crossfire Challenge has become the premier youth tournament in the Pacific Northwest, with teams coming from throughout the United States and Canada. In previous years, teams from California South, California North, Oregon, Canada, Utah, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, Washington, Texas and beyond have attended. The 2019 Crossfire Challenge welcomed over 640 team from throughout the United States and Canada. We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 tournament!
Trace Soccer (Official Video Services Partner of the Crossfire Challenge)
Automatic Game Filming + Editing | Every team has the opportunity to use Trace for free at the 2021 Crossfire Challenge.
– Don’t miss this chance to capture personalized video, gain recruiting exposure, and try Trace risk-free. Reserve a camera and get 30 days of access. Sign up here by 6/29.
Get Noticed with Trace + Trace iD
As part of The Crossfire Challenge experience, we are excited to continue our relationship with SCOUTINGZONE, a mobile scouting app that will enhance recruiting efforts at our showcase. SCOUTINGZONE provides a mobile database of player profiles where both scouts and players will maximize their opportunities to find the perfect match. It is imperative that all scouts (College, ODP, Professional, & US Soccer) have accurate team & player information. This is an elite service that we are providing (for free) to you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOUR TEAM? • Increase players’ opportunity to be recruited (by College, Professional, ODP & US Soccer scouts) • Scouts have real-time access to players’ information on their mobile device • Rosters/Player Profiles are linked to our showcase schedule: Scouts customize their own schedule to watch specific players & teams • Ensure players fill out their TOP 10: College scouts will receive a list of players in our showcase that are interested in their college program • FREE for all teams & players!
This year the champions of the Super Group will receive a Crossfire Challenge “Champions” Nike warm-up jacket (18 per team for 11-a-side teams, 14 for 9-a-side and 12 for 7-a-side). Winners of the Gold and Silver groups will receive medals.
Marriott – Seattle Redmond
The Redmond Town Center Marriott Hotel is the Official Hotel for XF Challenge.
Tournament Housing Policy
The Crossfire Challenge Presented by Directors Mortgage is no longer a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations by booking directly with the hotel.
The U11 to U19 teams should be prepared to play on Friday. The first games on Friday will begin at 8am. The U9 and U10 teams will start play on Thursday afternoon. If a team is driving from more than 2 hours away we will do our best to schedule them to start no sooner than 12noon. The last game on Monday will kick-off no later than 3pm. Teams making flight arrangements need to be prepared to play in the 3pm game just in case.
The application deadline is June 22. Applications from teams outside of Washington will be reviewed when received. Washington teams will have their applications reviewed no later than June 23.
Registration Fees :
We will be using the US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- U9-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $700
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $900
- U13-U19 – 11 vs 11 Fee $975
* Credit card will be billed upon acceptance to the tournament. * Refund: Prior to acceptance and prior to June 29, 2021, a 100% refund (minus $20 service fee). After acceptance and prior to June 29, 2021, a 50% refund (minus $20 service fee). After June 29, 2021 no refund.
If you have any trouble with your GotSoccer account including username and password please contact GotSoccer Tech Support at 1-904-746-4446
7 vs 7
U9 – Players born in 2013 or later
U10 – Players born in 2012
9 vs 9
U11 – Players born in 2011
U12 – Players born in 2010
11 vs 11
U13 – Players born in 2009
U14 – Players born in 2008
U15 – Players born in 2007
U16 – Players born in 2006
U17 – Players born in 2005
U18/19 – Players born in 2004/03
Division Level Placement
During the application process, teams can chose to apply to the Super, Gold or Silver Divisions. The tournament selection committee will review each application and will make placements based upon each teams previous record, the number of teams that have applied, etc. It is not guaranteed that a teams will be place in the division that they applied for.
Use the link on the right for updated team check-in information.
Parking for the tournament is $20 (cash only) per car for the event.
Tournament merchandise will be on site with a newly expanded retail venue that will be your source of all tournament apparel.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $20 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.
- Individual tents/canopies can be set up for shade, however they need to be removed each night and set up in the morning. Tents/canopies left overnight will be removed. Nothing can be attached to the fence.
All fields at the 60 Acres Complex are closed to all Crossfire Challenge participating teams prior to the tournament. If your team is looking for a practice field you may consider other local parks prior to 4pm each day. All local fields are usually booked after 4pm. Marymoor Park and Grasslawn Park are the two closest fields to 60 Acres.