2001 XF Labor Day Cup
Boys U9-U19 & Girls U9-U14
Select & Premier Level Teams
September 4-6, 2021
Application Coming Soon!
2021 XF Labor Day Cup
Registration will be open soon for the 2021 Labor Day Cup. Don’t miss your chance to participate in this end-of-summer tournament at wonderful 60 Acres, the perfect venue for some fun in the Pacific Northwest sun. The XF Labor Day Cup offers great, dynamic competition for all levels of teams, experienced referees and a real, centralized tournament feel that includes a tournament village of vendors as well as a great area to sit and relax after taking in some great soccer.
Each XF Labor Day Cup game is held at 60 Acres, where the grass is looking better than ever.
The champions of each age levels top group, will be guaranteed to be accepted in the 2021 Crossfire Challenge.
Teams should be prepared to play on Friday.
The last game on Monday will kick-off no later than 3pm. Teams making flight arrangements need to be prepared to play in the 3pm game just in case.
The application deadline is August 16th.
- U9-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $600
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $700
- U13-U19 – 11 vs 11 Fee $800
- U9 – Players born in 2013 or later
- U10 – Players born in 2012
- U11 – Players born in 2011
- U12 – Players born in 2010
- U13 – Players born in 2009
- U14 – Players born in 2008
- U15 – Players born in 2007
- U16 – Players born in 2006
- U17 – Players born in 2005
- U18/19 – Players born in 2003/2004
If you have any trouble with your GotSoccer account including username and password please contact GotSoccer Tech Support at 1-904-746-4446
Parking for the Proliance Cup is $10 (cash only) per car for the event.
Tournament Housing Policy
The XF Labor Day Cup is no longer a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations. We will be providing a list of preferred hotels as a resource soon.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is a $10 parking fee for the event (weekend pass)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.
- Individual tents/canopies can be set up for shade, however they need to be removed each night and set up in the morning. Tents/canopies left overnight will be removed. Nothing can be attached to the fence.
The game schedule will be available a couple weeks before the tournament.