This week, October 12 – October 16: Moderate Level
– Full team training is allowed
– Scrimmages are allowed
General guideline of what’s allowed per activity phase:
HIGH LEVEL COUNTY COVID ACTIVITY
– Groups of six or less for training (moderate contact allowed; for example, 3v3)
– No games or scrimmages
MODERATE LEVEL COUNTY COVID ACTIVITY
– Full team training allowed
– If you utilize training bibs, no exchanging bibs between players. Once a player has worn a bib it needs to go back in your bag to be washed that night.
– Games and scrimmages are allowed
– One parent spectator allowed per minor (under 18) participant; for players 18 or older, no spectators at all are allowed. Spectators must wear their masks at all times.
– No tents or team benches are allowed. Players must remain at least 6 feet apart on the sideline.
– No tournaments or out-of-state travel is allowed
LOW LEVEL COUNTY COVID ACTIVITY
– Training, scrimmages, games and tournaments allowed as normal
– Spectators allowed according to group-size limit in the Governor’s Safe Start Plan for phased return
– Travel is allowed