Team Check-in Details
We will be hosting a Manager Reception and Team Check-in at the Redmond Town Center Marriott Hotel (7401 – 164th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052). Appetizers and drinks will be served.
– College Showcase Weekend: Thursday, July 11th from 6:30-8:30pm.
– Younger Weekend: Thursday, July 18th from 6:30-8:30pm. (U9 teams that play on Thursday evening should check-in at the fields in the tournament village 60 minutes prior to the kick-off of their game.)
Note: We would like all local teams and any teams from out of town that have arrived in time, to attend the check-in on Thursday at the Marriott. Teams that are not able to attend on Thursday must check-in at the fields (tournament headquarters) 90 minutes prior to their first game.
– Official Roster
– If using US Youth Soccer, the roster must be signed by the club registrar. (no write-ins by anyone other than the club registrar)
– If using US Club Soccer, teams must provide an official US Club roster. (no write-ins). Even though actual physical player cards are not required, each player on the printed roster must be cleared through US Club. If “No Card” is listed by a player’s name, they have not been cleared through US Club. You can call the US Club office and ask for them to be processed in time or provide a current US Club card from 2018-19.
– Medical releases
– Teams must show copies of medical releases for their players. Teams can use whatever version of a medical release that their club uses. There is no tournament specific medical release.
– Actual players cards are NOT required! See US Club statement above. We use the official roster as proof of registration and birth date.