Boys & Girls, U15-U19
July 14-17, 2017
July 20-23, 2017
July 21-24, 2017
- Apply Now to the 2017 Tournament
- List of 2017 Accepted Teams (as of 6/12)
- Tournament Rules
- Contact Us
- Managers Check List (Coming Soon)
- Clubs that participated in 2016
- Preferred Hotels
- College Coaches that attended in 2016
- College Coach Registration
- Past Year’s Results
- Directions to 60 Acres Complex
- Map of Fields
We are working hard to get the first draft of the schedule out by June 27th
The Crossfire Challenge has become the premier youth tournament in the Pacific Northwest, with teams coming from throughout the United States and Canada. In previous years, teams from California South, California North, Oregon, Canada, Utah, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, Washington, and beyond have attended. The 2016 NCC welcomed over 595 team from throughout the United States and Canada. We look forward to seeing you at the 2017 tournament!
As part of The Crossfire Challenge experience, we are excited to continue our relationship with SCOUTINGZONE, a mobile scouting app that will enhance recruiting efforts at our showcase. SCOUTINGZONE provides a mobile database of player profiles where both scouts and players will maximize their opportunities to find the perfect match. It is imperative that all scouts (College, ODP, Professional, & US Soccer) have accurate team & player information. This is an elite service that we are providing (for free) to you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOUR TEAM?
• Increase players’ opportunity to be recruited (by College, Professional, ODP & US Soccer scouts)
• Scouts have real-time access to players’ information on their mobile device
• Rosters/Player Profiles are linked to our showcase schedule: Scouts customize their own schedule to watch specific players & teams
• Ensure players fill out their TOP 10: College scouts will receive a list of players in our showcase that are interested in their college program
• FREE for all teams & players!
Tournament Housing Policy
The Crossfire Challenge Presented by Directors Mortgage is no longer a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations by booking directly with the hotel.
We have partnered with Air Lines and Hess Travel. We encourage any teams needing to make flight arrangement to use Hess Travel to fill their needs. Hess will provide discounts to Crossfire Challenge participants, Contact Jace Zurmely at Hess Travel for information.
Teams should be prepared to play on Friday. The first games on Friday will begin at 9am. If a team is driving from more than 2 hours away we will do our best to schedule them to start no sooner than 12noon. The last game on Monday will kick-off no later than 3pm. Teams making flight arrangements need to be prepared to play in the 3pm game just in case.
The application deadline is June 3rd. Applications from teams outside of Washington will be reviewed when received. Washington teams will have their applications reviewed no later than June 4th.
Registration Fees :
We will be using the US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- U9-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $650
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $800
- U13-U19 – 11 vs 11 Fee $975
* Parking is included in the price above.
* Credit card will be billed upon acceptance to the tournament.
* Refund: Prior to acceptance and prior to June 1, 2017, a 100% refund (minus $20 service fee). After acceptance and prior to June 1, 2016, a 50% refund (minus $20 service fee). After June 1, 2017 no refund.
If you have any trouble with your GotSoccer account including username and password please contact GotSoccer Tech Support at 1-904-746-4446
U9 – Players born in 2009 or later U10 – Players born in 2008 U11 – Players born in 2007 U12 – Players born in 2006 U13 – Players born in 2005 U14 – Players born in 2004 U15 – Players born in 2003 U16 – Players born in 2002 U17 – Players born in 2001 U18/19 – Players born in 2000/1999
Division Level Placement
During the application process, teams can chose to apply to the Super, Gold or Silver Divisions. The tournament selection committee will review each application and will make placements based upon each teams previous record, the number of teams that have applied, etc. It is not guaranteed that a teams will be place in the division that they applied for.
Team check-in will be at the Redmond Town Center Marriott Hotel on the Thursday night before the tournament. For those that can not make it to the hotel, you must be checked in two hours prior to their first scheduled game
Standard parking fees are included in the tournament registration. There will be no additional cost to park in general tournament parking.
Tournament mechandise will be on site with a newly expanded retail venue that will be your source of all tournament apparel.