Boys & Girls, U15-U19
July 13-16, 2018
July 19-22, 2018
July 20-23, 2018
- Game Schedule
- Modified Rules for U9-U12
- List of 2017 College Coaches Registered
- Tournament Rules
- Contact Us
- Team Check-in Details
- Clubs that participated in 2016
- Preferred Hotels
- College Coaches that attended in 2016
- College Coach Registration
- Past Year’s Results
- Directions to 60 Acres Complex
- Map of Fields updated 7/19
The Crossfire Challenge has become the premier youth tournament in the Pacific Northwest, with teams coming from throughout the United States and Canada. In previous years, teams from California South, California North, Oregon, Canada, Utah, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, Washington, and beyond have attended. The 2017 NCC welcomed over 595 team from throughout the United States and Canada. We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 tournament!
As part of The Crossfire Challenge experience, we are excited to continue our relationship with SCOUTINGZONE, a mobile scouting app that will enhance recruiting efforts at our showcase. SCOUTINGZONE provides a mobile database of player profiles where both scouts and players will maximize their opportunities to find the perfect match. It is imperative that all scouts (College, ODP, Professional, & US Soccer) have accurate team & player information. This is an elite service that we are providing (for free) to you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOUR TEAM?
• Increase players’ opportunity to be recruited (by College, Professional, ODP & US Soccer scouts)
• Scouts have real-time access to players’ information on their mobile device
• Rosters/Player Profiles are linked to our showcase schedule: Scouts customize their own schedule to watch specific players & teams
• Ensure players fill out their TOP 10: College scouts will receive a list of players in our showcase that are interested in their college program
• FREE for all teams & players!
Tournament Housing Policy
The Crossfire Challenge Presented by Directors Mortgage is no longer a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations by booking directly with the hotel.
We have partnered with Air Lines and Hess Travel. We encourage any teams needing to make flight arrangement to use Hess Travel to fill their needs. Hess will provide discounts to Crossfire Challenge participants, Contact Jace Zurmely at Hess Travel for information.
Teams should be prepared to play on Friday. The first games on Friday will begin at 9am. If a team is driving from more than 2 hours away we will do our best to schedule them to start no sooner than 12noon. The last game on Monday will kick-off no later than 3pm. Teams making flight arrangements need to be prepared to play in the 3pm game just in case.
The application deadline is June 4th. Applications from teams outside of Washington will be reviewed when received. Washington teams will have their applications reviewed no later than June 6th.
Registration Fees :
We will be using the US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- U9-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee $650
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee $800
- U13-U19 – 11 vs 11 Fee $975
* Parking is included in the price above.
* Credit card will be billed upon acceptance to the tournament.
* Refund: Prior to acceptance and prior to June 4, 2018, a 100% refund (minus $20 service fee). After acceptance and prior to June 4, 2018, a 50% refund (minus $20 service fee). After June 4, 2018 no refund.
If you have any trouble with your GotSoccer account including username and password please contact GotSoccer Tech Support at 1-904-746-4446
U9 – Players born in 20010 or later
U10 – Players born in 2009
U11 – Players born in 2008
U12 – Players born in 2007
U13 – Players born in 2006
U14 – Players born in 2005
U15 – Players born in 2004
U16 – Players born in 2003
U17 – Players born in 2002
U18/19 – Players born in 2000/2001
Division Level Placement
During the application process, teams can chose to apply to the Super, Gold or Silver Divisions. The tournament selection committee will review each application and will make placements based upon each teams previous record, the number of teams that have applied, etc. It is not guaranteed that a teams will be place in the division that they applied for.
Team check-in will be at the Redmond Town Center Marriott Hotel on the Thursday night before the tournament. For those that can not make it to the hotel, you must be checked in two hours prior to their first scheduled game
Standard parking fees are included in the tournament registration. There will be no additional cost to park in general tournament parking.
Tournament merchandise will be on site with a newly expanded retail venue that will be your source of all tournament apparel.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is NO Parking Fee (Cars with 4 or more people will have access to reserved Carpool Parking)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.
Game schedules will be publish a few weeks prior to the tournament.
Team benches and shelters will be provided at each field.