2019 Crossfire Challenge
Presented by Directors Mortgage
Application Open in December
Boys & Girls, U15-U19
July 12-15, 2019
July 18-21, 2019
July 19-22, 2019
- List of 2018 Accepted Teams
- 2018 Game Schedule
- Modified Rules for U9-U12
- List of 2018 College Coaches Registered
- Tournament Rules
- Contact Us
- Team Check-in Details
- XF & SU Tournament Champ. Series
- Clubs that participated in 2017
- Preferred Hotels
- College Coach Registration
- Past Year’s Results
- Directions to 60 Acres Complex
- Map of Fields (updated)
- Contact Referee Assignor to Ref at XFC
The Crossfire Challenge has become the premier youth tournament in the Pacific Northwest, with teams coming from throughout the United States and Canada. In previous years, teams from California South, California North, Oregon, Canada, Utah, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, Washington, Texas and beyond have attended. The 2018 NCC welcomed over 604 team from throughout the United States and Canada. We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 tournament!
Marriott – Seattle Redmond
The Redmond Town Center Marriott Hotel is the Official Headquarters Hotel for XF Challenge.
We will be live streaming the Championship games in the Super Group of all age groups this year.
Click here to go to the tournament streaming site, where you will be able to final all the Super Group Finals.
11:45am GU12 Super Group Final
1:15pm GU11 Super Group Final
11:45am BU11 Super Group Final
1pm BU12 Super Group Final
12pm BU13 Super Group Final
2:30pm BU14 Super Group Final
12:30pm GU13 Super Group Final
2pm GU14 Super Group Final
As part of The Crossfire Challenge experience, we are excited to continue our relationship with SCOUTINGZONE, a mobile scouting app that will enhance recruiting efforts at our showcase. SCOUTINGZONE provides a mobile database of player profiles where both scouts and players will maximize their opportunities to find the perfect match. It is imperative that all scouts (College, ODP, Professional, & US Soccer) have accurate team & player information. This is an elite service that we are providing (for free) to you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOUR TEAM?
• Increase players’ opportunity to be recruited (by College, Professional, ODP & US Soccer scouts)
• Scouts have real-time access to players’ information on their mobile device
• Rosters/Player Profiles are linked to our showcase schedule: Scouts customize their own schedule to watch specific players & teams
• Ensure players fill out their TOP 10: College scouts will receive a list of players in our showcase that are interested in their college program
• FREE for all teams & players!
Tournament Housing Policy
The Crossfire Challenge Presented by Directors Mortgage is no longer a “Stay and Play” tournament. Each team is welcome to secure their choice of housing accommodations by booking directly with the hotel.
Teams should be prepared to play on Friday. The first games on Friday will begin at 9am. If a team is driving from more than 2 hours away we will do our best to schedule them to start no sooner than 12noon. The last game on Monday will kick-off no later than 3pm. Teams making flight arrangements need to be prepared to play in the 3pm game just in case.
The application deadline is June 4th. Applications from teams outside of Washington will be reviewed when received. Washington teams will have their applications reviewed no later than June 6th.
Registration Fees :
We will be using the US Soccer standards on how many players are on the field for each age group (see below).
- U9-U10 – 7 vs 7 Fee TBD
- U11-U12 – 9 vs 9 Fee TBD
- U13-U19 – 11 vs 11 Fee TBD
* Parking is included in the price above.
* Credit card will be billed upon acceptance to the tournament.
* Refund: Prior to acceptance and prior to June 4, 2018, a 100% refund (minus $20 service fee). After acceptance and prior to June 4, 2018, a 50% refund (minus $20 service fee). After June 4, 2018 no refund.
If you have any trouble with your GotSoccer account including username and password please contact GotSoccer Tech Support at 1-904-746-4446
7 vs 7
U9 – Players born in 2011 or later
U10 – Players born in 2010
9 vs 9
U11 – Players born in 2009
U12 – Players born in 2008
11 vs 11
U13 – Players born in 2007
U14 – Players born in 2006
U15 – Players born in 2005
U16 – Players born in 2004
U17 – Players born in 2003
U18 – Players born in 2002
U19 – Players born in 2001
Division Level Placement
During the application process, teams can chose to apply to the Super, Gold or Silver Divisions. The tournament selection committee will review each application and will make placements based upon each teams previous record, the number of teams that have applied, etc. It is not guaranteed that a teams will be place in the division that they applied for.
Team check-in will be at the Redmond Town Center Marriott Hotel on the Thursday night before the tournament. For those that can not make it to the hotel, you must be checked in two hours prior to their first scheduled game
Standard parking fees are included in the tournament registration. There will be no additional cost to park in general tournament parking.
Tournament merchandise will be on site with a newly expanded retail venue that will be your source of all tournament apparel.
Tournament Notes & Reminders
- There is NO Parking Fee (Cars with 4 or more people will have access to reserved Carpool Parking)
- There is No RV Parking onsite during the tournament, overnight or daytime
- No Pets are allowed on the fields, no exceptions
- In order to preserve the condition of the fields throughout the tournament, all teams must warm-up off the games fields until 5 minutes before kick-off.
Game schedules will be publish a few weeks prior to the tournament.
Team benches and shelters will be provided at each field.